Friday, December 17, 2010

PUPPY PHAT #1

Hello All.
Still looking for any Lo-Fi rarities.
Until we find one, (we weren't the most prolific of bands, we recorded it, we put it out. No basement tapes from us)
hopefully this old tune will do.
PUPPY PHAT NO1 was always one of my favourites. I realise if you're a LO-Fi fan you'll probably have this. It was a B-side somewhere down the line.
The vocal sample at the start is taken from the film Hair, straight from a microphone up to the TV speakers.
Always one of my favourites, Dave sounds great on it.
Chock full of samples, can't remember most of them
Hopefully a couple of old/new things to come soon.
Cheers. Phil

1 comment:

  1. This was the first Lo-Fi's track I owned as it was on a free cassette on the front of an edition of the NME. Everything else on that tape was MOR indie shite but when I picked up on this I went and had a listen to Blisters on My Brain. I then bought 'How To Operate With A Blown Mind' and fell in love with it. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete