Monday, December 20, 2010

EVEN NEWER/OLDER TUNE

Hello All.
Christmas is almost upon us.
Hope you are all well.
I've just thought of another tune that people out there might be interested in.
After me and Martin did the remix with Dave we started writing some new tunes together to see if anything came out of it.
We finished one great tune called Fire Reigns.
We were working on other stuff when I moved over to the US and the trail went cold again, sadly.
I don't feel its fair for me to post the whole tune as I haven't heard from Dave in a couple of years and as it was jointly written, but I can post the instrumental that Me, Martin and Del Vegas wrote and you can imagine the rest.
Christmas Forehead Of The Morning show coming soon!!
Phil

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again Phil, have a great Christmas and new year. I met you once but you probably don't remember. The Lo-Fi's were touring 2 or 3 years back and I came to see you guys in Edinburgh. I spoke to you briefly before the show.

    ReplyDelete