Thursday, March 15, 2012

Deep Ellum Records MegaMix

Hello All.
Now as you may have noticed we are doing the first ever Deep Ellum Records DJ night tomorrow (Fri) night. If any of you can make it come and say hello. I'll be the dirty haired lanky one behind the decks.
Any way we're giving a free mixCD away that night but fret not if you can't make it. You can download it right HERE!!!!!!!





Here is the tracklisting.

1. Deep Ellum Blues Intro
2. Dem Bones - BLKKATHY (Deep Ellum Recordss)
3. Freaks On Speed - Lord Warddd (Corsair Recordings)
4. Audio 2 Mess Up - Lord Warddd
5. I Wanted To Tell You - Lord & Master (Deep Ellum Records)
6. I Want To love You Down - Inoj (Some major label or other)
7. This Gets To Me - Pookie Hudson (Jamie Records)
8. Are You Happy? - The Washed Up Slut (Deep Ellum Records)
9. Are You Southern? - Lord Warddd Freeze
10. Hello Hello Hello - Lord Warddd (Deep Ellum Records)
11. Done Shit - BLKKATHY (Deep Ellum Records)
12. Feel What I Feel - The Washed Up Slut (Deep Ellum Records)
13. Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Beautiful - Lo Fidelity Allstars (Deep Ellum Records)
14. Fake Bitch - BLKKATHY (Deep Ellum Records)

Please Enjoy.
Phil


1 comment:

  1. Hi Phil, how is life in new york?
    I just got an e-mail update from corsair records informing me of a new lo-fi allstars single! Is this info correct? I just didn't expect anything new from the lo-fi's. A pleasant surprise if it is true.
    Moni.

    ReplyDelete