Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ITS HERE!!!!!


Hello All.
The time we have all been waiting for with baited breath on the edge of our seats is here.
The first release on Deep Ellum records is avaliable to download!
You can get it from itunes or Amazon.com and a few other places which I'm not sure about right now.
I recommend you enter Lord & Master My Pills otherwise you will probably come across the other Lord & Master who is out there, they're a Pets Shop Boys cover band!! Of course you may prefer that, but just put your electropop obsession on holdf or a seconf and buy this Lord & Master.
Thank you all againg for your continued support.
Keep On Keepin' On
Phil

2 comments:

  1. Nice!
    Any chance that there will ever be any tracks featuring the vocal stylings of both Lord AND Master?
    Or am I just being greeedy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo there!

    I thought I'd stick my oar in to point out that, as the 'other' LorD and Master, I'm not a Pet Shop Boys cover band, but rather an electropop/synth/dance artist with a generous portion of Pet Shop Boys influence. Among my eight albums to date, I have, of course produced one album of Pet Shop Boys covers, called Obviously, because it was something of an obvious move!

    I have five albums of material all self-penned, produced and performed, so it's not all about Pet Shop Boys. Though maybe it should be! ;-)

    Dan
    LorD and Master

    ReplyDelete